View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 06:23 AM   #454
Rusty Rocket
Life behind "Bars"

Oddometer: 8,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrs Garage View Post
Just got home from the TMT and the TMT Alternate. My girlfriend and I hopped on our Ural and left Kingston, NY at about noon, yesterday. We took the alternate route north from Connecticut and spent the night in Greenfield. We were back on the trail this morning at 9:00. It was a little rainy yesterday and pretty foggy this morning, but we stayed rather dry. Trying to find gas anywhere near Becket was interesting. The Ural gets about 35 MPG, so I started to pucker a little. We headed up Route 8 and found a Cumberland Farms in Dalton. Then we looped back onto the TMT and got a chance to re-ride one of my favorite segments of the trip. There is a 90 degree, left hand, downhill turn onto Becket Rd. that was fantastic to slide the side car around!

I can't thank you guys enough for putting this route together. We're sore, tired, and a little damp, but we had such a blast!
I saw you guys Monday afternoon. I was on Silverbrook just in from RTE 57.

I was in a Silver Honda Ridgeline. Had to move over a bit so we could pass each other. I was out laying out part of the Dualsport loop for the Berkshire Triple

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=906568

C'mon back for a fun time.
Member of: AMA, NETRA, Blue Ribbon Coalition, CCCofVT, Berkshire TR, CT Ramblers
Rusty Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote