Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #59
DurtKlod
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,314
Are you serious? Really?
Let's take a look at the rules...

1. Has to be within a 50 mile radius of Surprise
It is.
2. Bike must be included in the pic. (It cannot be trailered or photoshopped in.)
Bike is in the picture. Bike was not trailered. Bike was NOT photoshopped.
3. One decent clue to location.
Several decent clues in picture.
4. Once a pic is tagged.....must have a new pic (tag) to post or it will not count.
Pic was tagged and new pic was posted with todays unphotoshopped date stamp.

Do you really think I took three hours off work to come all the way out to Wickenburg to take a picture of your building so I could photo shop a CRF 50 into it?

Since it is your thread, decide what you may. I took the time to try and participate because few others were and you accuse me of Photoshopping. Look again... the pictures are legit. If you really want to disqualify me do it on the grounds that I trucked (technically not trailered) it out there. I honestly did miss the trailering part when I read the rules. I had a lot of fun riding it in both locations though so the purpose of the thread to get people out riding was a success.

I used the CRF50 as opposed to my KLR because I thought it would be something different... funny. I did not use my KLR because it's too hot to ride all the way out there, I would have put unnecessary wear on my 606 and that's about one of the most boring slab rides around.

DurtKlod screwed with this post 09-05-2013 at 10:12 PM
DurtKlod is offline   Reply With Quote