View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #461
mrwwwhite OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by LusoViking View Post
What a fantastic journey you two have embarked on together, and what a perfect couple of characters you are to undertake it, not to mention document it so elegantly. Very inspiring, I love the attitude and I must say it has certainly changed my preconceptions of some African countries! If your travels ever take you thru Copenhagen or Southern Portugal, please get in touch, I would love to share a bottle of wine or two! Best of luck for the rest of the trip!
Thanks for the nice words Viking and for the tempting offer :P Will definitely love to visit sometime this part of Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob66 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by skian g View Post
This report is Awesome! I can not get enough of your pictures and how motorcycling is a means to for your travel not all the journey is about. You have done an amazing job showing the human side to traveling, not just the traveling itself. Your Pictures are also do a wonderful job of telling the story and show the emotions! Love It! Carry on!
Cheers Skian. I guess the next posts will have also prove you a little wrong about the motorcycling side :P. Just kidding... we love to immerse ourselves in the culture we are traveling through but in the end the human contact makes it all so real and amazing. Really glad that it's shown in our RR.
mrwwwhite is offline   Reply With Quote