View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:35 AM   #62
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 264
one for sorrow

two for joy

three for a girl

and four for a........................ahhhh fu*k this........!!!

summer time and the livin is easy...................no fish and no feckin' cotton neither

take a good look.............this is our summer.................worse than tundra..................bleak with a capital 'bl'.........!!!
unmercifully freakin' lonesome.....................no wonder i take pics of f*ckin animals.............!!

and believe me i've photoshopped these bastard pictures up the wazoo to make them look their best...............!!! now do you understand what it's like..??
to hear the heee fu*kin haww of the bloody donkey in the mist on top of a miserable windy lump of sodden mountain.............how f*ckin sane would you be...??
and to be so fu*kin easily amused to get off your bike and take a picture of the heee fu*kin haww standing there looking at you thinkin to himself...
'who the f*ck is this gobshite........out here in the shithole we have to live in.................he must be a right dickwad....!'

right..............rant over.................go you'se and do something useful and no be readin' this crap.
i'm goin' back out to play
mka is offline   Reply With Quote