View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #90
DRRambler OP
AKA Albertastrom

Oddometer: 837
Day 15 Cabo 0.5 km

Day 15 Cabo 0km

I feel guilty.

I am really enjoying my time here and all Iím doing is hanging out.

I took my time getting out of Los Milagros Hotel after getting an omelette at The Crazy Lobster, a close by restaurant. At exactly 11:00am I jumped on my bike for the 2 minute ride to the Siesta Suites. Juan, the manager had received the message about my arrival and set me up in a room. After unloading Skelly I walked her up three steps into the courtyard and parked her in a nice safe spot.

I asked the housekeeper if she could wash some clothes for me and she obliged.
Sitting in the new room I got caught up on my banking then decided to go for a walk to the beach. The Siesta Suites is two blocks north of the Wyndham Hotel on the west end of the Marina. Itís a pretty good walk to the beach but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Walking in the warm ocean surf was fantastic. I regret that I did not wear my swim suit and didnít go for a swim but there will be other beaches.

On the way back I stopped for a couple of cold ones. Sitting in the bar with a stupid grin on my face, I had to pinch myself. I actually rode a motorcycle to Cabo San Lucas and am sitting in a bar enjoying drinks. Wish you were here!

Lands End as seen from the public beach

After my walk I decided to take a water taxi out to Lands End to see the famous Arch. I found a boat and was the only passenger. It is really spectacular and I shot dozens of photos. Alas....my camera had no memory card in it! What a silly gringo I am. Rather than get upset about it I just decided Iíll have to come back for a vacation sometime.

Dinner was delicious at Wicked Pizza (Sorry Food Photo haters)

Tomorrow La Paz and the Ferry
DRRambler is online now   Reply With Quote