View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #610
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm1 View Post
Bought a set this week, be aware that the advertised discount does not work, full price only. The difference in price is not significant but is disappointing.
Alex.
Alexm1-

I see that you are new to the forum, and that this is your first post to ADVrider. Welcome to the forum! As a longtime 5-star poster on this forum, I wanted to offer a little advice: you should always go back and read the entire thread so that you don't embarrass yourself.

I am very happy to have you as a new OGB,LLC customer, and I think you will be very happy that you installed your new Original Grip Buddies. If you had read this thread in its entirety before posting, you would have discovered that while we ran a sale on our grips 2 years ago when we started the thread, that sale expired a year ago this spring. We did run a sale this spring for a short time on the original model, but that has been over for 6 months or so. As you may not know, the OP cannot easily go back and re-title the thread a couple years later.

I do not think it is appropriate for a noob like yourself to make accusations based on inaccurate information. If you go back and actually read up on me both here and on other forums, you will see that my reputation and customer service is second to none.

I am committed to responding to the needs of my customers 24/7/365, but this comment of yours is both inaccurate and inappropriate. Also, we have not increased the price on our grips in 3 years, even though the margin on my grips is not great (try paying these trademarking and patenting bills), I have remained committed to keeping the price low, so many can afford to use this product.

Again, welcome to ADVrider. This being one of the largest (if not the largest) forum for motorcyclists, we all need to step our game up to move in such professional company. You are not exempt from this.

Best regards,

Dave R.
Company Founder
OGB,LLC

adkjack screwed with this post 09-09-2013 at 10:45 AM
adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote