View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #24
XFBO
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
Hey guys!

Rather than starting a new thread on the same dreaded question, I figured I'd use the search field (rarity, I know! ) and found this here thread!!!

A LOT of great info which answers some of my questions but still need some advise on a good mid sized enduro!

I came into this thread thinking the KTM 350EXC was going to be in my future but after seeing how many members here recommended the KTM 200-300XC, I don't know anymore. So I asked an old friend who, I know, does a lot of trail riding and hare scrambles, he recommended the Husky TE310.....when I said I've seen a lot of people recommend the 300XC, he said it's NOT an entry level bike and it may overheat in the slow stuff we have here in NNJ/Pa areas.....what do you guys think?

FWIW- I was in my teens the last time I did any real trail riding, less maybe 1-2 outtings about a decade ago....but it's not like I was completely inactive, I was doing primarily trackdays with a CCS race weekend here and there over the last 12 yrs. I got away from that mostly due to family priorities and concentrating on dirt again since my 7yo son has been showing great interest in trail riding.....so here I am!

Any guidance in picking the right bike would be appreciated!
XFBO is offline   Reply With Quote