View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #469
speed_racer
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfladvrider View Post
sounds like a great bike . we don't have it in the states yet :(

No..this is my first adventure bike . I've always had street bikes , I just traded in my '12 cbr600rr for it and lost some money but gained more rideability. I live in south florida which as im starting to find out isn't that good for off road riding ( all the spots you can go are illegal) you have to drive an hour to get to a spot thats legal yet alright.

but i still love my choice, my girlfriend will finally get on the bike without bitching cause the seats comfy. Im trying to work her up to going on a road trip.
Hey Mate..

hahaha roadtrip? Yeah I've been trying for 2 years now.. Although she likes the KTM's better, its still a 'maybe' answer whenever i suggest a roadtrip.

When I did the switch from a full fairing 250cc to the BMW I've never looked back, the only thing i was missing was I like to hoon around a little, pop some wheelies etc.. (not that they pop high and carry on for long hehe) So I was contemplating the BMW s1000rr or a f800GSA.. couldnt decide.. So KTM it was.. hehe

I doubt ill ever buy a sports bike again.. that feeling of sand, mud hill climbs and stuff is great!

Have you ridden a trail bike before? or just jumped straight on the adventures?

RIP - BMW F650 GS Twin
speed_racer is offline   Reply With Quote