View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #5
fammdw
Adventurer

Oddometer: 53
Here's a couple pictures of my last two RDL builds. The first one is on my FJR 1300 and is an all vinyl solo in their half moon stich pattern with basket weave inserts. I also had them cover my passenger backrest to match. The second is on my Kawasaki Voyager and is an all leather dual in their half moon stitch pattern.

Here's Magilla (nickname given to my bike by my so-called friends) outside of Sedona, AZ. About 2500 miles into a 3500 mile trip this past May. At this point my buddy that was traveling with me on a Harley Street Glide had already stopped in a Harley Dealership in Tucson, AZ and bought a Hammock seat and shipped his stock seat back home. I on the other hand, had hardly squirmed in my RDL. I led most of the way because I had the trip routed in my GPS. The guys that were with me would have to call me on the Sena Bluetooth to get me to stop so they could stretch their legs, otherwise I would not have stopped until I needed gas.

This will be the recipient of my next RDL seat from this group buy. Can't wait to get one on this bike!

fammdw screwed with this post 09-12-2013 at 01:20 PM
fammdw is offline   Reply With Quote