View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #21
LoneTraveler
Captain Zoomtastic

Oddometer: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero View Post
My body ahead of my R/R. 22,400 miles or so now. I tend to update twitter with pics if anyone wants spoilers. My original plans have gone out the window (and did on, oh, day 3), so instead of a nice clean journey from SF to Portland to Seattle to Vancouver, it's looking more like SF to Portland to Seattle to Whidbey to LA to Seattle to SF to Vancouver to Seattle to Portland. (With the trips to CA on a plane while the Panigale is hopefully safe/sound wherever I can stash her.)

I've got some great pics and a few hours of video! Of course all those pixels take a bit of time to screw with, but am hoping to have a few up tonight. If only this was my full time job I'd be more on top of things. (But then again if this was my full time job I'd be broke, so all there would be to snap pictures of would be a kickstand-less moped and perhaps some abandoned nachos under a bus stop bench.)
All the best plans are laid with the intention that something even better might come along. Can't wait to read about your next adventure.

SuperTour 1
LoneTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote