View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #925
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolside - last week from San Rafael View Post

Here's what's going on assembly-wise folks. There are a couple of pieces of good news to report. I came up to the SF Bay area on Wednesday of last week. My dearest friend had surgery last week and I came up here to take care of her while she recovers. The procedure went very well, and there's one piece of good news.

The other good news is that I drove up here with a car packed full of tools and parts to assemble IICE Airs from her garage. At the moment I'm looking at 115 Airs in process. I'll be driving back home in a few days with I'd estimate one-half of that number ready for epoxy potting.
Alright, I'm back, and here's what's happening. In between making up ice packs, trips to the doctor, and preparing meals I got a pretty good amount of work done. It looks like a batch will go into the epoxy on Saturday, and should go out on Monday.

My schedule is a little different too, at least for the next couple of weeks. I planned for my stay up north to last as long as four weeks. As it turned out it was only half that. That means for the next two weeks IICE Air assembly owns me essentially full time.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation

Poolside screwed with this post 09-12-2013 at 05:58 PM