View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:15 PM   #612
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm1 View Post
Dave, thanks for replying, I do appreciate it. I did make a comment on my order in the special instructions to the effect that the discount code did not work: it would have been appropriate to respond at that time directly to me pointing out my error.
Note also that I made no accusation, I stated the fact that the discount did not work, isn't that accurate?
I am happy with your product and as I did say the price difference is insignificant.
Alexm1-

Thanks for your input and suggestions. Since we had an announcement that the group buy had been put on vacation at the very beginning of the thread, we thought we had communicated the sale status adequately. Also, we thought we had responded to your note on your order in our note to you, but we apologize if you did not get our response. Although other posters with questions like this have elected to email us for clarification instead of publicly posting, we agree with you that further clarification was necessary, so we edited the beginning of the thread to eliminate any thought that our grips were on sale. As mentioned above, most of our customers realize that our everyday price of $24.95 with FREE SHIPPING is very reasonable, considering what they feel their new OGB's do for them. I appreciate that you like the product, and that you said the price difference is insignificant.

Since my main purpose is to have satisfied customers, I am very grateful to have your continued business.

Thanks again for your input!

Best,

Dave R.

adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote