I gess that there was oxide on the contacts. The grease won't clean it, but the chontact cleaner will.
Originally Posted by rpeter
I can't make any sense of this. Yesterday I put dielectric grease on the pins and worked them a bit. They slide in and out easily. Starting with a fully charged battery this morning, half an hour later arriving at work it was down to 62%. The thing suspends and awakens just as expected when I turn the ignition on and off. The power supply runs the Rage just fine. So....
Guess I'll try to do some tests on the cradle with a multimeter.