View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #614
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm1 View Post
Dave, thanks again for your response.
I did not get your response to the comment on my order nor did I get FREE SHIPPING, I paid $6 for shipping. It would seem you know less about my order than you claim?
Alexm1-

While we have probably both put more into this issue (that you consider "insignificant") than it deserved, I am going to give it one more try before I move on and re-dedicate myself to serving my customers with substantive issues. Also, as I am sure you know, our ordering system uses folks actual names, not forum nicknames. This is just one of the reasons I can respond more effectively to the concerns of my customers in an email, rather than your public posting method. Also, if you don't want to be labeled a "Troll", you should endeavor to stop making inflammatory statements like "It would seem you know less about my order than you claim?"

I do remember responding to your note in your order, and you did get free shipping on your order. The part that was free was as your grips traveled to the US border on their way to your international destination. Yes, my free shipping is CONUS. That information was also in the thread.

You do bring up a very important point though, Alexm1: I need to increase my international shipping charges, Since last February when the USPS bumped up the fees, I have not increased my international shipping charges. In some cases, the additional fees are an additional $8-10, while I am only charging $6. I want to personally thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I will address that discrepancy right away. It is important to note here that I do not charge any handling (in addition to shipping) or try to make a profit on shipping, unlike many internet shippers.

Again, thanks for showing me where I was undercharging for international shipping, welcome to the forum, watch the inflammatory statements, and thanks for your business.

Best,

Dave R.

adkjack screwed with this post 09-14-2013 at 08:02 AM
adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote