View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #18
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 6,547
Why do they make the law about motos? Cages are often loud too. So are leaf-blowers, jackhammers, fireworks, and a bunch of other crap that people probably shouldn't be messing with during quiet hours.

I lived right along the Kennedy expressway in Chicago for many years, out towards O'Hare airport. With the windows closed, you could barely hear planes, el trains, or traffic going past...until some pinhead with a ridiculous stereo or set of open pipes went past. It didn't matter if they were on a bike or in a cage.

Now, I'm not the sharpest tool in the outhouse, but if I can ascertain that noise is noise, regardless of what it's coming from, why can't legislators and LEOs, ie., supposedly intelligent people, ascertain the same?
Some are guard dogs of the flock. Some herders, search/rescue, or companions. We Devildogs are those, and also retrievers. Hell is our blazing dogpark, our frigid swimming hole. The fallen are our tennis balls. We don't leave the fallen behind, even if the master has to bring them home for us. Semper Fi, my friends.
Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote