View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 08:07 AM   #82
kltk1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 171
Good morning everyone. As of 9:55 AM EST all PM's received have been added to the list and responded to. We are at 147!

At this point we're faced with a good news/bad news situation. If past group buys are any indication RDL is probably only going to allow 125 seats at the group buy price. The list currently sitting at 147 is surely beyond that figure yet leaves enough room for those with status changes that can't participate to allow others to get in. That being said, I'm going to stop collecting names at the 150 mark until I can get some indication of where RDL is going with this years group buy. If they have one. And while I will reach out to them and let them know where we are, I fully expect they're going to tell me they haven't decided what they're going to do yet and will keep my information handy if/when they decide.

In closing I'm asking everyone's consideration on two things. 1) Please be patient. In all likelihood RDL won't announce their decision before 11/1/2013. That's a little ways off , so please, enjoy the remainder of the riding season. 2) If, for whatever reason, you won't be participating in the group buy please be courteous to others that would like to get on the list an opportunity and step aside to let them on. A simple PM to me will get your name off the list.

Thanks. And have a great day everyone.
kltk1 is online now   Reply With Quote