View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #84
kltk1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 156
Folks. I can't speak to the accuracy of what has just been posted. It might very well be the case. Having not been in the position of putting together a group buy with Russell I would hope this is not the case. That being said, we have to wait and see what RDL wants to do. If it turns out that RDL ignores the list, I apologize to everyone involved and would caution everyone that is serious about getting a seat this year to stay as engaged with RDL as much as is possible to find out what they're going to do and when they're going to open up the discount rate. As we saw with this list, available spots will fill up extremely fast and there won't be time to wait and pick what you want for your seat. Pick your designs, materials and colors now and have your order forms prepared to fax in the day they announce. Who knows, going forward this may be the best information we could have gotten as there won't be a need for lists in the future.

Having said all that, the inner child in me wants to say the hell with this effort now and you're all on your own as a result of the last post. However, we're not children anymore and I'll continue keeping abreast of what I can with RDL. When/if they let me know what they're going to do I'll let you know.

Have a safe riding season everyone..
kltk1 is offline   Reply With Quote