View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #88
kltk1 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 155
Good morning everyone. At this point we're at the 150 mark on the list and I will no longer be adding anyone to it. As I stated above, I don't know what RDL is going to do with it, if they accept, and follow, it that will be great. If not, I apologize to those who were hoping it would have insured you would have gotten a seat.

That being said, I strongly recommend you subscribe to this thread if you haven't done so already and keep an eye out for updates as that's the quickest way to find out what's going on. Make sure your most regularly used email address is registered with your ADVRider account. When time permits, if those who have posted at other sites could update their posts letting people know the list is full, however, they should come to the ADVRider thread and subscribe to keep abreast of what's going on. Thanks!

Lastly, if/when RDL let's me know what's going on I'll post up what they intend to do in hopes that we can avoid future coordinators from putting in a lot of work for nothing. As I stated, what was posted may very well be true, we won't know until RDL talks to us about group buys in general and they won't discuss anything about group buys at all at this point.

Have a great day and please ride safe!
kltk1 is online now   Reply With Quote