Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:36 AM   #1079
Johnnymoto
Adventurer

Oddometer: 85
I just had the pleasure of watching the film. Its seriously awesome. The production quality is off the charts, and man it brought me right back to the race. Great job Team Austin + "Camera Guy" (Tim Morton refused to call him by his given name of Andrew, preferring "camera guy" moniker....) Too cool.

2014 looks to be a riot in the making!

Heads up to anyone that needs support Tim is in again for next year. We have 5 guys from Chicago, plus Vanscourt on the Triumph/Motoworks Tiger 800 Baja Rally edition that he'll be supporting, and he's capable of taking several more riders.

For any of you that are considering this rally for the 1st time I would highly recommend doing support with Tim, he's BajaBoundMoto on here, he knows the program, makes it easy, and is super reasonable on the $$$ side. Plus he's a good dude. And if you need to feel better about the size of your wiener taking a leak next to him and taking a peek is worth the price of admission. I didnt know they made em that small!

Jokes aside we are already waist deep in prep for next year. Dave at RMS sold my Dakar dream bike to some real rally guy that's doing some rally in South America so I'll be back on the DRZ. We have three more Chicago guys on DRZ's so the Lightweight Modern class will be hotly contested.

Later - Johnny
Johnnymoto is offline   Reply With Quote