View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #56
AntiHero OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInBologna View Post
I liked the "zoom on brake" effect towards the beginning! Thanks for not using it everywhere, but that was cool. What video editing app are you using?
PowerDirector 11. Errors pretty much nonstop, despite 24 gigs of RAM and a pukka video card.

Russ: ordered an Oly mic today, though I'll probably run the mic down somewhere into the guts of the Duc to get a better engine note. Speaking of....I went through some of the vids I took in SF and most aren't usable due to the terrible sound quality, so I killed the sound and mixed in the guttural sounds of Stoner's GP8 warming up on the grid:

As much as I love San Francisco, I realize I could do a 10 day Ride Report on just the city alone. Plus, I'm anxious to get North so out of SF I go.

For all the people who questioned my route from LA to SF on the first trip, I headed up one of the best roads in the world to demonstrate what it's really like to ride on Highway 1. The scenery is glorious, the weather is mostly cooperative and the asphalt is sinuous and smooth. Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to NOT ride the road in anger due to one other unavoidable characteristic. You'll see why:

AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote