View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #73
Ladybug0048 OP
Bug Sister

Oddometer: 10,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke69 View Post
For being creeped out. I tell my girls to be leary of situations like that, all guys aren't daddy, there are, unfortunately, MANY creeps in the world. I'm glad you followed your instincts.
You got some nice shots in, glad to catch up. Looks like you're having fun with this.
Thanks and yes I am having a lot of fun. I wasn't sure if people here would want to read about the geocaching but ADV has such a variety of folks that I was hoping there might be at least a few. Besides we're all interested in fun motorcycle rides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanMcG View Post
Still following along and enjoying the updates

Love the biker slug! Glad I'm not the only one that enjoys getting a bit sidetracked watching little critters.

My hubby jmcg just bought a GPS and it arrived this morning. Already managed to con him into going for a walk this arvo and we found our first cache!! Looking forward to incorporating a bit of geocaching into our motor biking adventures. Thanks or the inspiration!
I get sidetracked by a lot of things and that's all part of the fun for me. I'm glad you liked the biker slug.

Found your first cache did you? How fun! I hope you enjoy adding a little caching in with your riding.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote