View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #63
AntiHero OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 833
Suicide of sorts? Let's hope so. This time I'm wearing real boots and real pants so PlatinumGrit doesn't give me any shit. ;)

I spent a couple days working out/working on a solution to a Gilles Rearset related problem prior to departure. I may or may not get more into that later, depending on how the JB Weld holds. Shimano really should get into the rearset business. Or OSH. Bullshit. Seems half the shit we buy doesn't work or fails, no matter how little/much we spend. Doesn't anyone test anything they produce?

The Panigale was seething to get out on the road (and so was I), so off we roared after a hasty timed self portrait.

After all the scorching 19mph sections I spent on 1, I figured if it was going to take 20 hours to drive 600 miles, I might as well stop for plenty of shots:

From the looks of it, I was tearing around 1, but the Supercorsa SC tire boogers were just remnants of better times at Sonoma Raceway and Thunderhill.

Once past Stinson Beach (which I think is the turnaround point for most Electric Vehicles), the roads--and my mood--improved greatly.

AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote