Date Built: 1977
Architectural Style: Modern
Designer: Tomberlin & Associates
Sometime after Miller County's creation in 1856, its first courthouse was built in Colquitt. This structure was replaced by a new courthouse that burned in 1873. The county's third courthouse was a two-story brick structure with a dome clock tower. This building burned down in 1974 and was replaced by the present courthouse in 1977.