View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #4669
halmc
Turkey T*urd

Oddometer: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzztail View Post
Hey, What year is your 300 Harold? I have a 2000 on the way with a plate
Sorry, didn't see this until this evening. Mine's a '99 I think, tho' all the microfiche, like motomike14, say that the last year for the 50mm's was '98. Mine is titled (and plated) as a '99, but what year it is is anyones guess. I don't think KTM makes a sharp distinction among and between the year models.

You'll love your 300, Buzzpersonage, so it'll stay in your stable four, maybe five weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeman@ADV View Post
From what I hear there were some old guys out riding the ANF yesterday!
Don't know if it was us old fux, or some others, but we go almost every Sunday AM, leaving from Silver Lake ORV trailhead, thence to a variety o' places including everything from single track to groomed forest road, with occasional pavement so as to score gas, oil for us two stroke aficionados, and of course, Geritol by the quart -- which helps us maintain a cruise ship chow line pace.

Every now and then one of us risks banishment from the group by getting in third gear. This is always sternly frowned upon.

Yes, and speaking of cruise ships, me and my spousal unit just returned last night from a cruise up and down the Alaskan coast. Normally, these endeavors are not overly adventurous, but the following did give rise to just a bit of it. And yeah, the number is 94.

Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names -- JFK

halmc screwed with this post 09-23-2013 at 07:00 PM
halmc is offline   Reply With Quote