View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #105
drc42
Rally Dreamer

Oddometer: 1,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadraCorse View Post
Yeah Devon that was a blast when it was a bit dryer. If I could have seen anything on the Saturday stages we might have finished a bit closer. Ditching the goggles was a good move. Great group of guys this weekend. I'm not too fussed about losing since I think I won the championship for Dakar Class and the overall title? I should get 31 points for BRS which puts me at 62 points total, and nobody in the top 5 overall other than Kevin ran BRS, and because of his DNF I'm pretty sure I got it? Dan should have second with 52 points I think.

http://www.nasarallysport.com/main/s..._Cup_-_Overall
Also keep in mind that RWV and BRS are "double points" so they are worth twice the points at Sandblast. Since the only other 2 finishers in Dakar class at BRS were me and John and neither of us ran any other races you certainly have the Dakar class championship, likely the overall as well.

Congrats! you rode the wheels off that DRZ.

Was good racing with all you guys. Felt good to get back into it even though I had some serious confidence issues after my crash last year.
Help support my racing addiction and look cool doing it! Buy a T-shirt or hat from the Dakar Dream Store
drc42 is offline   Reply With Quote