View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #8
deaconjones
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 367
Yeah! What he said! Ill be there with some buds from West Tn. Will be moteling it. A not-to-be-missed event. I was ignorant of the first couple years but have been every year since. I couldn't even find anyone to go with me the first two years I went but since have some friends that likewise will not miss it. Seems to be the trend for anyone that finally makes the trip. Just have to experience it to know how great it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
Who is going?? Staying where??

If you have never attended this Festival, you don't know what you are missing!!!! Beautiful Alabama October weather (i.e. mild, for the most part), usually dry, 3 days of Vintage Racing Action....MX, Road Racing, and Trials. 460 Vendor Swap Meet Area (where I will be hanging, Spot #H-30)......the Jerry Wood Vintage Bike Auction........THE Museum (of course), with the bottom floor open to the Public (which is rare), Vendor Displays, stunt show and skydive act during the lunch hour Sat/Sunday, The Ace Corner, Vintage Bike Shows daily, etc, etc........all set on a Country Club Landscaped Complex!!

For more info, check here:
https://barbermotorsports.com/park/

Vintage Auction Info (see early consignments)
www.jwoodandcompany.com

Note: all camping on the grounds has sold out already.........
General Public allowed on site Friday, not Thursday.
2000 KX 250
deaconjones is offline   Reply With Quote