View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #66
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 266
hey drunken squirrel man..........EnderTheX...................thank you kindly for them kind words of support...........truly valued in this empty space i like to call my reality...!!
as i said above also i would like to personally apologies to the ladies for any thing untoward i may have written in the past or am likely to in the future..
last of the overhanging rock for now..

spied this bridge........nothing special until i realised it is very very narrow.........to me just another everyday work of art littering the roads and streets of this amazing country...it seems it was built to handle the massive flows when the ice melts and the torrents flow.........i like it..........the bridge is in a small place called
San Giovanni Bianci.

i was getting near the town of 'san pellegrino terme' - yes, that of the famous water............!! it's just an ordinary town on edge of alps half way up a mountain and it manages to distribute its water all over the world..............amazing................the main feature in the town is a massive.......guess what...........yes a massive fountain....!!!
this is just a house on side of road.............but check the work on windows, below roof, round the door...............incredible........!!! i suppose i am a bit in awe of all this stuff............amazing frescoes and all that kinda thing everywhere

next wee place over the hills and far away was Fattoria Ariete and also near Passo di Zambla...........just a small town, small pass, but very nice to spin through........great sweeping bends and all the rest

as you can see it is a bit dull and getting a bit dark hence the shitty pictures..........!!!

the houses look a bit austrian...a bit sound of music...kinda..........you get my drift.

round the corner and up the hill and arrivato at the top

a few bikers were hanging out there and some nice looking ladies in skintight jeans.............had to wait a while before i could get back on the bike........!!

so, while waiting for the blood to cool (the sun had come out too) i spied some other horsepower

"i couldn't even get on the bike, no way i could get on a horse, but jaysus i couldda got on one of those ladies.........!!! hahahha "
(so now you meet my evil twin........yes folks, he's outta the bag...i take no responsibility from here on in but i will try to continue)
we (might as well include the twin here) were heading for a town called paradise..........no a town called Lovere at northern tip of Lago d'Iseo.............small lake lies just west of Lake Garda......!!
so we spin down the steep hills and both of us thinking of the amazing thing that is the female body, the sheer perfection of form, the curves, the bumps and all the rest..............ladies, you gotta understand it is the body i am talking about nothing else............whatever the man/woman above did when he/she took out his/her pencil to start sketching he/she nailed it big time............i mean big time..............maybe it's just me but i see perfection everywhere in the female form......hmmmmmm...!!! is this my twin that speaks............??
ok.............Lovere.................fine town.......marina and all that jazz

i was gettin a bit tired by now.............on the go since 1 am from home and a bit dehydrated from it all so wanted to get a place to lie down.............and i was so f*ckin hungry by now too..
and no i didn't stay here............cool looking spot though........sure it was full of ladies toooooo............!!!

i pitched up at this joint...............very nice..........easy parking in garage...............all the rest too...

right.......time to find and demolish a scabby dog or two
sun was setting and i put my nose to the road in search of anything on a plate or near a plate or under a plate or nowhere near a plate
.m am

no, i didn't eat here.......romantic place...........dinner for one (couldn't explain about my twin here) cos i am a sad fu*k but not that sad...........!! well, maybe i am.

i found another joint by the water...............swept in sat down made lots of noise ordered much food and wine stuffed both my faces belched burped repeated and ordered dessert.........coffee..........limoncella........ ........beer..............more beer..............and some more even............then a night cap and a stagger down to my fleapit bed............just in time to catch the latest episode of trivia repeating inside my tiny mind and sloowly off to the land of nod...........still all the while thinkin about those skintight jeans............did i mention those before ?!!
this was the only bloody thing i didn't eat that night.......no pics...........nothing.......i was too f**ked up tired, hungry, wrecked..........i don't even know exactly what i did eat.......but there was quite a lot of alcohol...........this became evident as dawn approached, was her name really dawn...........?

it took 4 of these to kick start me back to the hotel before i almost walked past a bar..............what a waste that would have been..........if only i could remember the main features.........even splices of time.......but no, nothing, sorry...

this was the walkway by the lake on my way out but nothing of the way back......apologies..........i do my best you know.

so after a long and great day, having been in jeeps, cars, taxis, trains, plane, bus, on foot and most especially on bike..........i lay my head down and dawn came slowly and it sure felt good.
mka is online now   Reply With Quote