View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #15
garnaro OP
MotoBlunderer

Oddometer: 245
thanks guys! It will be great to have some followers along the way. This idea has been in my head for years and today I sit at my last day of work before making it happen. Too weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjones View Post
Being a surfer myself I just got overwhelmed by your journey! I dream of Mongolia; I've done most of Chile; the entire Argentina; Atacama, Patagonia and shit; one day I'll do the Silk Route in China; but my wildest dreams always seem to back off the combination of adventure riding and surfing... You just nailed!

I'm subscribed, I'm really thrilled as I could be if I was in this journey myself! F*&K man this is great!

I wish all the best and I will follow this no matter what. BUT, you sir MUST report the waves you will find along the way... Although the season for the South Atlantic major swells are coming to its final moments, you will score MOROCCO!! And Namibia, maybe? Skeleton bay? Are you kidding me?

\m/
They just found on in Angola that looks nearly as good as that wave in Skeleton Bay! I'll try to time the trip so that I'm in Morocco and Senagal during the swell season, and I won't be to Namibia until about May or so, so that should put me in the window for the S. Atlantic swells