View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 04:22 PM   #88
BigDogAdventures OP
Fart Letter

Oddometer: 4,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPKLR View Post
Hi Mark,Great RR as usual. But I noticed your camp chair has grown 2 new legs ! What's with that ?
Yeh------I finally let loose of a little of my social security money and bought 2 more legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaZ9 View Post
Mark,

Great ride report! Please tell me that you ARE going to make a DVD of this one, 'cause I want it.

And Scott, if you get the "Adventure Ranch" up and runnin' by Spring, I will be one of your first customers. I have ridden a lot of that area, but always want to do more.

After the fires and floods here in Colorado, a Springtime trip to Utah is already in the works.

Keep it comin' boys!

Taz9

I hope to get a video-----might be a winter project---but I'll post it up if and when I get it done. I've certainly got lots of video to work with.
Bash3r's got a lot I've never seen----I'm hopin' he starts posting some stuff---he had a go pro going a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyKT View Post
Mark,

I have to go back and read the report from the beginning now that I watched the video. what a hoot!

I would like to be invited on one of these trips some day.
I wish everybody could go --------but schedules make it hard to happen sometimes---------especially when I don't have one.

BigDog
KTM 690 Enduro 2014
If your bike weighs more than 400lbs. You might not make it.
BigDogAdventures is offline   Reply With Quote