View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #408
Cowboy up
Joined: Aug 2013
Oddometer: 5
Originally Posted by SKINNY View Post
Depends on where you're going...
Part of Sonora and all of Baja are free trade zones...
no permit required.
The rest of mainland Mexico requires temporary vehicle import permit (TVIP)
You can only have one permit per person open at anytime.
If you're bringing a motorcycle on a trailer or in your pickup, you must have a second person
with you for that vehicle's permit...
NOT in Baja!!!
I drove across last month by my self
With 3 bikes in my truck
And 1on my Joe hauler
Cowboy up is offline   Reply With Quote