View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #587
Queen of Spades
tall drink of water

Oddometer: 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Designs View Post
Hey guys

Sorry haven't been to active lately on the forums have been taking on multiple different tasks.

Like a few guys mentioned both the Squadron and Squadron XL use the same LED the Cree XML2 LED the main difference is the size of the housing allowing us to use the high speed spot reflector. This is the same reflector that we use in the High Speed OnX LED Light Bar. Therefore even greater distance can be achieved.

The smaller Squadron is a 3x3" and the Squadron XL is a 4.5 x 4.5". We also have new lenses for the XL to change the different beam patterns since the high speed spot reflector is used in each pattern. There is a clear lens for all spot, a half n half lens( half clear and half wide-cornering) this is the driving/combo, and there is an all diffused wide-cornering light.

The Squadron XL also has a built in 50% mode which will take place of the dimmer. We are working on a wiring adapter to utilize your stock hi/lo switches to activate the 50% and 100% modes.

We also have version of the Squadron for the 2008-2013 KTMs and a version for the 2014 as well. Retail pricing is $374.95 before the ADVrider discount.

Hope this helps let me know if you guys have any questions

Thanks
Mike
Having recently bought the Squadron and dimmer kit.. ugh. I've not even installed mine, all of it is still in box/bags. I wish I'd known you were working on a kit that had a built in dim capability.