View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 04:46 AM   #70
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
well, the camera battery was done in...................the spares, yes spares were dead (never used).............strange rectangular battery not easily purchased (i had to buy mine on the wonder web)...................soooo,.................hmmm mmmmmmmmmm...........i figured i would just tool about all day in the vicinity...........!!
i meandered in and out of Slovenia, Croatia and even on towards Zagreb, Plitvice lakes etc.......................great day but very fuzzy in the head.............the local porter (beer) must have been horrid strong altogether................not usually this vacant.............not usually.
great roads........and back roads.............and tracks too...............weather cleared up big time..................head finally cleared up too..............thought of going back to Ljubljana but didn't................regrets.................?
so..............evening was coming..............I headed west again and ended back near village of big soft bed..............this time I figured try road to Jelsane..............all the time I am looking for a likely shop which may sell me a battery or new charger to get my pictorial review going again.........!!!
my luck was in...............!!!
at the border with Croatia I found the shop and they had batteries and chargers...........!!!...............i loaded up battery and mighty, we're off again.............!!
this be the shop of which i write

and the border crossing too

and croatia welcomes you..........!!!

mka is offline   Reply With Quote