Old 10-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
theantipaul OP
Reforming Neandertal

Oddometer: 1,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knobbiethrower View Post
Paul,

Will these work with "Flex Bars" ?
The regular guards would be better then the new NexGen's, they can pivot at the swivel with a Delrin washer installed, these are meant to be clamped solid.

But.....we have prototypes and we will be coming out with a setup dedicated to Flexx Bars. We just have a lot on our plate right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 640 Armageddon View Post
Beautiful piece of Engineering. I have to appreciate the work and the sharing.
Congratulations for the patent, from what I have seen you are one of the few people who innovate in this business so that makes it really worth it

As I have the other design (with the clamp plate), I can safely say that you can literally hit a wall with these things and you will go through I have tested these things and what I like is that they will protect both your hands and the levers by taking the hit. They are really like armored handguards (you have to get them to believe it... ) and from my understanding the pivot point is the key in these ones.

... Hmmmm ... I have for the berg... these seem quite a good solution for the 640 Adventure
Thanks for that Dimitri, coming from you that means a lot to me.

This setup is pretty universal, it'll mount up to just about any bike, from big BMW's (1200/1150's) to YZ125's, but since we're the only guards out there that ship with a tap and threaded inserts, you'll need aluminum bars. The Berg and KTM will easily fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd04 View Post
This will get me off the fence. I've admired your products for a while, and this sale moves them to the top of the list.
Can't wait to get the order sorted out next week when I get home.

Thank you!
I really have to thank you guys, we don't do advertising, it's pretty much all word of mouth and we have grown every year.

So a big Thanks to ADV Inmates!

Man lived, Man suffered, Man died

theantipaul screwed with this post 10-04-2013 at 12:49 PM
theantipaul is offline   Reply With Quote