View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:27 AM   #47
buls4evr
No Marks....

Oddometer: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idahosam View Post
Aside from the insanely slow speed limits it's pretty cool state, it was my stomping grounds where I played during my off time back in the day. One could ride anywhere you wanted no OHV no plates nada! I had a PE250 I hauled around; Simpler times (need to scan some of my old 35mm) I even carried a 357 on my hip in the open in NM and Texas....totally OK No one freaked out.

So there new Papa are you going to get to finish up the Border ride? I'm still hanging.

Quads, so your were a Duster Guy, I saw those get used as a direct fire system once WOW. Biggs is now the Sergeant Major Academy E9's get trained there.
1. NM speed limits are "just a suggestion" except in school zones...
2. The border run has gas availability problems now that the Hachita station is closed. Still thinking about it though. The big Katoom could make it but the smaller bikes need more gas capacity.
3. As the proud papa of a new KTM EXC 500 I would say it is one of my favorite kids ever.
4. Remember it is always warm in So. NM in the winter and we can find you a spot to stay down here any year. We also have the worlds best chillies
buls4evr is offline   Reply With Quote