A little history first.
The Church was constructed on private land after 1660 and before the 1692 Vestry Act created thirty-two Church of England parishes in Maryland. It remains an active Episcopal Church, probably the oldest in continuous use in its original form.
The very small church behind the bike.
Down this path
The stump on the left, is where the owl rests.
Hidden under the rock in the middle.