View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #44
Mini Trail
nb

Oddometer: 2,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason F. View Post
Yes you can ride your bike around the perimeter road, the campground area, and the parking paddock areas. You can not ride it in the swap meet area unless you have a vendor pass/spot.

Yes you can have a sign on it. Pretty common to see bikes with for sale signs on them parked along the road. Lots of traffic will see it. Just be sure to provide a cell phone number with area code that you can answer there.

Yes you can leave some parts near your camper/trailer, as long as you are subtle about it and do not have an entire trailer worth of stuff out there. Several years folks have had parts in the campground. I bought a Ducati Tank off a fellow camped across from me a couple years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
Just a clarification to a question about riding your bike around the complex: you can ride your street legal motorcycle around the Perimeter Road as long as you wear a helmet and have a street legal tag. Not sure about an MX bike with a tag slapped on it......you may get "detained". I totally agree with the rules......leave kids running up and down the grassy hills/perimeter road on dirt bikes to other events elsewhere, not this one. Also, only "Barber Rented" golf carts are allowed on the premises......no dogs allowed (there is an outfit closeby where you can board your pets).......no fires on the ground (I believe portable metal firepits are OK??).......nice shower/RR facilities over near the Swap Meet area. Bring a folding chair and/or blanket as there are very little grandstand seating anywhere.
I appreciate the clarification. I had planned to bring some mini bikes to hopefully sell but I think I will change my strategy a bit. I finally found some camping rules Friday and found out I can't bring my dog so wife and child will also be staying home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestrider View Post
Hay Mini

a lot of us from P-Cola will be up there on Friday for the weekend, and after headed up to Tn.-NC afterword.
I will be there all weekend, call me 901 494 2645.