View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:23 AM   #33
Zeid
Adventurer

Oddometer: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic View Post
Dry heat my ass! Phoenix is the worst place I've ever been in my life: 117 and 85% humidity. it was A-Mazing and not in a good way :)

And for me, I actually really loved riding in traffic in LA. It's fun
85% humidity? In Phoenix? Either you got here a day after a monsoon or you were smokin something pretty potent. Even then, there's pretty much no way for it to be 117 after a monsoon here, those cool it way down.

And the dry heat, that's the big joke here, everyone knows it- the heat is the driest there is. It doesn't get any dryer. And you judged a desert city because it was hot one day?

It's a beautiful place, very clean city, mostly new, fancy and well taken care of stuff everywhere, great roads, great places around it. Think Palm Springs XXXL. I will say though, the place is gigantic, very big and spread out a long ways so if you don't like big cities it wouldn't be for you. Unless you can live just outside of town in one of the communities. For me? I have to commute over an hour to work every day from North Phoenix to downtown and the traffic is horrible in the morning.

Zeid screwed with this post 10-08-2013 at 05:41 AM
Zeid is offline   Reply With Quote