View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #36
Pangia OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 209
You guys are making me HUNGRY!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramz View Post
I couldn't wait until Wednesday to get back to Platoro; so we rode over on Sunday. No burgers this trip; I had cobbler and my riding buddy got the Chef's salad.

The system that moved through CO last Thursday only left a skiff of snow on the higher ground - roads and trails were pretty much as they were on the last trip. The front predicted for Thursday may bring more snow and put an end to riding in the area until next spring. For bikes, that is; I'm sure the snomo guys are gonna be out and about soon.

First rifle starts Saturday...

Your photos are making me HUNGRY!!! The burger still pulls on me.....I had a plan to ride up towards CO and if I had time( I was going to MAKE time) head over to Platoro for a burger....but the route I took was washed out, rocky and bumpy and slow from the rains, so I backed off and went home Burger-less.
I now have a plan for this weekend....looking for a dawn patrol rider to join me on a blitz up to El Rito through Carson Nat Forest to Platoro. Pleaze keep torturing me with photos of food...! I WILL get there again!!
Pangia

2013 F800GS / Santa Fe to Cinnamon Pass Ride Report

Pangia is offline   Reply With Quote