View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #69
Zeid
Adventurer

Oddometer: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic View Post
All I'm saying is that my own personal experience with phx was so bad I'd be fine never going back. I wouldn't even consider living there. I might be wrong, hell I might be misremembering it, but just bleh. Three of us in this thread have had similar experiences vs you saying we don't know what we're talking about.

Best case, it's just hot as hell. Notice I'm not advocating moving to Riverside or Bakersfield Either. they're hot smoggy pits. But you know, if I had to pick a spot to live and ride, Malibu, Ojai, Ventura, Newport Beach, Redondo, Laguna Beach, San Diego, Napa, Santa Rosa, Sierra foothills would be tough to beat... for me.

But then, I Really like lane splitting and driving fast so...
Another thing I really hate is when people speak on behalf of others. I see you and one other guy with the same notion vs. me. Two vs. one. I believe anyone with one eye and half sense wouldn't use that as a statistic. There are a ton of California Fanboys, I use to be one of them till I traveled around the world and found that there were other places that were actually pretty neat. I've also noticed that most California Fanboys (not saying you) generally don't travel much or they'll go some where for a short time and make big judgements based on short term experiences. New Yorkers use to be notorious for this.

Personally? Again, I try to never disrespect any location because I know there is more too it than I have experienced or given a proper chance. Personally I hate Vegas and think it's a overhyped @#$% hole full of everything that makes this world disgusting, but I also know I haven't seen every side of it. I know there must be some great people there and cool things I haven't seen. I know plenty of people call it home so I don't pass judgement.