View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #25
Tripped1
Likely Lost.

Oddometer: 6,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLTFUL View Post
I really find it distasteful that you assume the worst from my statement instead if asking me outright whether or not that is what I meant. Frankly, I was referring to him being penalized for pushing too hard and being the cause of someone else's crash. Given a couple more laps, he could have easily dispensed with Dani in a much safer manner and continued to decimate Jorge.

A penalty would bring the realization that he is indeed endangering others unnecessarily. Maybe not as overtly blatantly like Bautista has but he has been nonetheless.
You can't pin Dani's highside on Marquez for two reasons..

1) There is NO FRIGGING WAY that Marquez could have wanted to a hit Perdrosa's bike with his front wheel, you don't want anything EVER hitting your front wheel, that is why racers tell that if you ever think you are going to bump fairings make damn sure your pegs are first.

2) How was there no failsafe or indicator that the rear wheel sensor was gone? I get lights all over the place if my truck throws a sesnor, and you are telling me that there is no indicator on something as over-engineered as a MotoGP bike?

I'm not a huge Marquez fan, but you can't even say the move was over aggressive, Dani slammed the door on Marquez and pushed him clear off the track and THEN punted himself if what I remember was at all accurate.
Tripped1 is offline   Reply With Quote