View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #28456
BlueLghtning
Riding is my passion

Oddometer: 4,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacelord View Post
Is that the TETs loop ? great video by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyR View Post
BlueLightning can answer that better than I can. I know it has part of it in there, but he would know better about the sections...

but thanks on the video. I was experimenting with some different camera angles. some worked, some didn't. will be better next time hopefully!

now to go thru a few hours of LBL200 video then a few hours of Copper Penny DS ride video. :(
Actually, none of that is part of the TETs loop. IIRC, it goes up the east side of AL?

This route consists of a little of TreeMan's Sneads to Pine Mountain route and and maybe some of the Atl-FL dualsport ride by CraftyCoder. Also the Dixie Dual sport guys had a lot of this laid out too on their Cuthbert ride. U just put a loop together of the best roads that we could do from Senoia down to Cuthbert and back.

I have a GDB/GPX file I can share, but doesn't look like I can attach it here.

One of the things I'm not sure of though is I saw a picture a month back that that skinny wooden bridge had collapsed and a lot of the good stuff was just past that? Supposedly the deer hunters built that, so maybe they'll fix it?
Smugmug Pics - Save $5 <-- Click Here
BlueLghtning is offline   Reply With Quote