View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #74
Shooby
Anti-Cager

Oddometer: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by mka View Post
sometimes i'm not sure there is anyone out there...............anyone at all...................out there.........
i put this pic in just to see if anyone is paying attention..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ .what if i'm right.........what if i'm all alone......!!!
Nay, don't despair, you're not alone. Nor I these days as your rants and ramblings keep this sad, sad numptie company during day long confinements in a cold, lifeless box others call an office while plotting my escape to ride unknown roads that always end at a Pub.
.........Carry on good sir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mka View Post

.........indeed he seemed a might impressed and asked to take my photo............i was confused and thought he wanted to take a photo of the cake...........so i said ok................then he gets his camera and points it at me.................i told him to shove his fu*kin camera up his translovenain hole..............i think he got the picture (!!) cos he politely removed both himself and camera from the immediate vicinity

maybe it didn't happen quite like that but then again maybe it did !

.......Curious.....

......Is it ancient Irish tribal belief that one loses their soul to a device that captures one's image?......

.....Or witness protection program perhaps?.......
Shooby is online now   Reply With Quote