View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #71
Spaggy
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 796

I was walking though the village of Chel khan, just before Sarhad where I had sat down on what I thought was some rubble, Then a lady named Barrt comes out of it and invites me inside, She makes me a place to rest and is not happy until I eat all of her bread and yoghurt that she gives me, She disappears for 15minutes and brings back numerous villagers, one being an english teacher. He asks me why i am staying in the poorest house in the village? I tell him because its the most interesting. He tells me Barrt has been yelling throught he village "I've got a foreigner in my house!" "I've got a..." He asks if I have a camera and once Barrt see's that I do, she springs up and tells me through the English teacher "Take a photo of me!" and she proceeds to show off her wool spinning skills, I show her - her photo on my camera screen and she is super happy. I give a donation for her food and hospitality as they will never ask for one, before I struggle onto Sarhad.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

There's more inspiration in that one picture and paragraph than I would have thought possible. That's really special.
Spaggy is offline   Reply With Quote