View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #3617
turbodieseli4i6
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbiker View Post
Just want to comment on Sanjoh's service & products both great. I ordered a pair of 60's, a pair of 30's & a wireless dimmer controller late last Wednesday (10/2/2013) Even though site said 60's were back ordered & order confirmation reflected same, on 10/3 I received ship confirmation that said order was complete and on 10/5 order arrived complete and then some. Sanjoh's lights and controllers now have mini connectors that make installation much cleaner and simpler and based on what I ordered he concluded correctly that I intended to control all 4 with the one controller and included an extra Y connector. I saw this an thought it to be a great addition especially for no extra charge. I had lights mocked up and on within 10 minutes of opening using a spare battery. Everything worked great and as of 10/7 on my s10 they are impressive and truly light up the night.
Can you tell when the 30's are on? Those 60's are so bright, I would think it would be hard to tell the difference with the 30's.
I have a pair of 60's and they are bright!
Looks great by the way. If the 30's do make a difference with the 60's, I may add a set.