View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 09:59 PM   #7
creeper
Still alive...

Oddometer: 10,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by meat popsicle
Thanks creeper, I will fix that.

I have mentioned the "Ctrl-F" function to quite a few folks but they still have a hard time finding stuff. What's the ole' saying? "you can lead a horse to beer, but ya can't make him pay."

Perhaps synopsi would be helpful... perhaps... was that in Phase III? Depends on my definition of "beautification"

Just recently an inmate said that they couldn't find any threads in the index on setup (standard mods, wish list kinda stuff I think)... not even a section that contained them; just here and there snippets. I am sure there is a section and there are a few threads (there have been quite a few started)! I guess I could check, but not tonight.

EDIT: just a peek:

LC4 Setup Threads

Set up? I think the entire Index qualifies as "set-up". What works for one person may not be practical, cost effective, useful for the region etc. etc. for another person.
Horses for courses and all that shiz.

In no particular order... Tires, suspension, muffler, rejet, air box, seat, GPS, luggage, risers, grips, oil, filters, tubes, chains, bearing upgrade, sprockets, chain tension, footpegs, damper adjustments, air pressure, rim locks, grease, brake pads, side stands, center stand EZ-Ups, hydraulic clutches, lighting, service, maintinance, leak repair, more leak repair... shall I go on?

Pick something from the list... you probably have a thread (or five) on the subject.