The family plans that were keeping me from the BWDR tonight postponed until tomorrow so I MAY be able to run to Elkton after work. I still wouldn't be there until 7:30, we'll see how it plays out.
Edit, not going to play out well it seems. oh well, at least I got to hang out thursday and friday.
mtnflow screwed with this post 10-12-2013 at 02:20 PM