View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #28
Andy Strapz OP
Andy

Oddometer: 13
GP Shop in Cowes

This year's all signing, all dancing Andy Strapz roadshow is about to be snicked into first gear. Due to the unreasonably unreasonable GP Corps attitude and rising, eye watering costs I have taken a shop in the main street of Cowes for the week. I have a roomy shop for the week so I'm planning on a more relaxed and less crowded experience. There'll be plenty of room to try gear on your bike in the parking lot
New stocks of Forma ADV boots should turn up Wednesday (about bloody time), Boris will be doing a book signing Saturday Morning.

Al Fewster will be presenting a short chat about his racing and life since losing two limbs on Friday and Saturday evening around 7.The plan is to help him by raising a bit if cash for his racing plans. He's on a pension since a pissed shit head in a tradie truck took him out on the wrong side of the road. If you can't make the GP and want to help please drop some money in his paypal account at boneapart25@yahoo.com.au

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/sa...re%3Dog&jq=100

Opening hours will be 11-late Wednesday and Thursday, 8.30 til late Friday to Sunday and Monday morning.