View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 01:46 AM   #26
steveWFL OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,343
Thanks guys and wow firefighter, thanks for doing what you do!

693 miles on the klr today! 35 degrees when I arrived here on the Nm/Az border at Gallup, NM, glad i wired the bike for heated gear.I'd have done a lot more but I got a late start because I met up with the Dallas BMW Club. A guy had same jacket as me with size 34Long Gortex pants that didn't fit him. We made a deal and I was going through TX anyway. Got invited to their shindig meet and scheduled trip for it.

We looked like nerds in the same Klim jackets? That's his KTM 690. Was a great time with Joel and his crew.

Just what I needed, more cargo. No room so I just strapped the britches on.

There were a whole lot more bikes than this pic, my klr being the only Japanese type.

I rode a bit on famous rural Highway 66 in New Mexico, didn't take many pics but an old abandoned gas station from back in the day that hwy was active appeared apocalyptic, and I like zombie gas stations. This one had a wooden roof.

I been slabbing it and visiting folks. Now that I'm out west it's game on starting with dice and meeting friends in Vegas then the real fun starts for the next few weeks, off roading/rural roading/ camping and some sport touring miles

sent by Tapatalk, but there has to be a better way
'99 ZX9R - because I like the other one so much
'08 ZZR600 minty
steveWFL is offline   Reply With Quote