View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #20
Loud Al OP

Oddometer: 3,874
The next morning we were off to Big Sur, Bryan had a problem with his eye and he was headed to the nearest doc. We decided to accompany him, while we were there we had a great breakfast and loaded up with fuel.

Since Bryan was going to be spending a few hours at the docs we went for a ride. Chris found about the old wagon road so we had to ride it. I came around a corner and I liked the light so I had Chris make a few passes for me. I did get one pic I really liked.

I should do this more often, I normally just take pics as they happen but maybe I should do more setup shots. I took this one of my buddy Mark a few years ago and it also took a few passes to get the shot I wanted.

We came out by the Bixby bridge and we ran into Campbell Rabbit

Good thing about being the photographer, I don't have to wrangle the Crow or the Rabbit

The weather was just perfect

According to the locals this is a secret submarine base, or maybe sending secret signals to submarines, or something

We got back to camp, Limekiln state park and went for a walk up to the kilns, I didn't like any of the pics I took of the kilns so you can a couple along the trail

Some sunset shots

More later

Allan
Loud Al is offline   Reply With Quote