View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 03:41 AM   #34
TanMcG
Adventurer

Oddometer: 47
If I may add my two cents worth to this write up, first thing I'd like to apologise for the photos on day one. Our little point and shoot camera was sent away for repairs recently so I was working with the digital SLR camera, and as I'm not a whizz at these things I somehow managed to change the setting and this seems to have resulted in the photos being quite washed out and not very good quality, so sorry about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcg View Post

Until we were met by this.

It was sweet of jmcg not to mention it, but I think it's hilarious that my first attempt at programming a route into the new GPS was quite a spectacular failure! First off I managed to program a section of shared walking/bicycle track that we couldn't go down, and then we came to this closed road! Go me! I did mention that I'm not very technical right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcg View Post

Trying out more new stuff..

Helinox camp chairs!

And I felt this also needs a quick explanation. I was celebrating my victory over being the first to get my new chair set up and sat in .

A note on the new chairs: they are ridiculously comfortable! We set them up first and then almost couldn't muster the enthusiasm to get out of them again to set up the tent
TanMcG is offline   Reply With Quote